You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2022-11-03 22:23:55

BCKingGames

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller BUTTON DELAY

I'm using the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to play Desmume and the buttons are delayed by a LOT. I tried playing Mario Kart DS and when I go to drift, I don't drift until 2-3 seconds after I hit the button. What should I do to fix this?

Also, are there any other controllers I can use with Desmume? I can't really use my keyboard for certain games.

#2 2022-11-04 03:00:59

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller BUTTON DELAY

I don't know what you're talking about. There's no drift button in mark kart. There's a button that makes you hop and then youll begin to drift if you are turning enough. The way you wrote this (choosing drift to complain about, and describing it as a drift button) rather than something more obvious like "when I press the gas button it's 2-3 seconds until I move" makes me think you simply don't understand how the game works. However it's also possible youre using triggers to drift for some reason, and the drivers are shoddy. Change to using the bumpers.

#3 2022-11-04 03:54:18

BCKingGames

Re: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller BUTTON DELAY

First off, you could have answered a little more nicely. Secondly, I do understand how the game works, so watch it. I'll try what you suggested but be a bit more nice next time.

Last edited by BCKingGames (2022-11-04 03:55:20)

Board footer