You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2021-11-15 18:13:13

sudoadam

My Pokemon Platinum .sav save file wont load on DeSmuME

So, its the first time that i use DeSmuME, and i wanted to play Pokemon Platinum with my save file. When i load it, there's no save file. I dont really know how to fix thats because like what i said,its the first time that i use DesmuMe.Can someone know how to fix that ?

iam new so im noob

#2 2021-11-15 18:57:25

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: My Pokemon Platinum .sav save file wont load on DeSmuME

your save file from where?

#3 2022-01-21 03:30:20

EyesFitt

Re: My Pokemon Platinum .sav save file wont load on DeSmuME

sudoadam wrote:

So, its the first time that i use DeSmuME, and i wanted to play Pokemon Platinum with my save file. When i load it, there's no save file. I dont really know how to fix thats because like what i said,its the first time that i use DesmuMe.Can someone know how to fix that ?

You must locate the openemu folder containing the save files (if you're not sure where it is on your Mac, google it) and rename the save file to the same name as the rom file. For instance, the rom file would be "PokemonPlatinum.nds" and the save file would be "pokemon platinum cheats guide." I've done this before after I'd completed a portion of the game and it worked great. So, using the randomizer tool, make a new rom, rename the rom file, then rename the save file as described before.

Last edited by EyesFitt (2022-02-10 03:27:01)

Board footer