You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2008-10-20 00:07:19

theOtherSeanConnery

still adjusting to my mac...command line help?

I am semi-proficient in C i suppose, and I would like to see the code that runs desmume.  Unfortunately, i havent had a mac for very long, and i don't even know how to view such a thing.  also, is the compatibilty or maybe the speed anything that i could fix with a basic knowledge of C?  probably not, after all you folks are experts at this and im not.  Also, are there more things to mess with besides the framerate on the mac version without going into the code?  I also loaded some snes roms since my console broke, and i can usually tinker with settings to get those to work.  BTW, by far the best emu on mac, and you can count on me as a dedicated fan from now on.  if there's anything i can do to help, maybe as a tester or something, i would be glad to.  Thx.

#2 2008-10-21 02:20:43

jeff

Re: still adjusting to my mac...command line help?

The code is available on the project page at sourceforge.net, feel free to grab yourself a copy. To compile it you will need to install the OSX developer tools. Like most projects it takes a bit to read it over and figure out the basic execution flow of the software and how it works, but feel free to improve things if you like!

Board footer