You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2019-02-28 04:52:28

fintogive
Website

RAM Search - add a go to Adress location box?

it would be helpful to have a go to address location box like what the disassembler has.  so i can jump to an address with out having to search for it manually when i already know what address location i want to go to.

awhile ago i asked if you would switch the dec to hex with the internal codes  or at least make it where theres a choice for one or the other.  you already have it where it show it in hex when a dec  value is added.  can you make it work both ways? as in you can input a hex value  and it auto fills the dec box.  and visa versa.  having to use a calculator to convert hex to dec takes a lot of time up when hacking the games.

#2 2019-02-28 19:00:54

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: RAM Search - add a go to Adress location box?

put it on github

#3 2019-03-01 06:50:08

fintogive
Website

ok btw.  when you did the full screen fix for horizontal displaying the screens  now the borders are there in vertical so yeah it got fixed but the issue is now swapped  meaning there black bars  when the screens are in the vertical position.  can you please fix it so there isnt black bars with vertical?

#4 2019-03-01 17:39:55

zeromus
Radical Ninja

is that one of the fixes where I said, after I fixed that, I would never touch that code again, because every #($*#*()$ing time I fix one thing there, ten other things break? Also, I have no idea what you mean but it sounds like something you could post a SCREENSHOT about or reference a ISSUE or GIT COMMIT

Board footer