You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2013-03-03 13:36:48

lordthat100188

How do I reset desmume back to basic settings?

So about two hours ago I was moving my laptop over to my couch and directly after that the game that I was playing is now running horridly slow. like around a tenth as fast as it was running before hand. to check if it was my computer having the issue or what I unzipped desmume in a different location and opened the new one, and I am having zero problems with that, except for not having my save file for the game I was originally playing. So I am pretty certain that I just accidentally hit something with my hand that screwed it up and is forcing it to run so badly.

I have had a total of zero problems before this with the game and desmume. It worked perfectly for the fourteen hours I played prior to this. Everything ran smoothly, no errors, and literally nothing to complain about, except for the fact that no matter how hard I try searching I cant find a way to return it to its basic settings.

If anyone has any idea how to fix this or can point me in the right direction I would be very, VERY grateful.

#2 2013-03-03 14:43:22

Manivo
Awesome Possum

Re: How do I reset desmume back to basic settings?

Just delete the .ini file.

#3 2013-03-03 15:05:21

lordthat100188

Re: How do I reset desmume back to basic settings?

Thank you. had been worried that would end up eating my save. kinda new to this. Thanks again.

Board footer