You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2011-05-01 14:42:00

Joshua95

Suggestion on improving the DeSmuME speed

I have an idea on how to improve the emulator speed. I suggest that you input the on/off option in the WiFi settings. I discover this when I downloaded the SVN build. Some SVN build have no WiFi settings in it. When this happen the emu runs faster than the emu with WiFi settings in it. So I hope you will fix this matter as soon as possible so that everyone will be enjoying the fast emulator. smile

#2 2011-05-01 17:20:58

yonizaf

Re: Suggestion on improving the DeSmuME speed

here's a hint: if a build have wifi enabled, it's not official, and not supported. in desmume svn and any official build, wifi is completely disabled.

#3 2011-05-02 02:02:59

Joshua95

Then I felt quite weird since you say any SVN build or official version have WiFi completely disable. When I try some SVN build that have no WiFi settings in it the emu runs faster than the emu with WiFi settings menu in it. I think you should check some svn build that have no WiFi settings menu (between SVN 3800 till SVN 3900). I had forgot which SVN build but some SVN build between that I have said has no WiFi settings in it. When you found the version please try to emulate and compare the speed. big_smile

#4 2011-05-02 05:46:07

zeromus
Radical Ninja

we're uninterested in svn builds. whomever makes those svn builds does not communicate with us and we dont care what theyre doing.

#5 2011-05-05 13:15:37

IdoSC

Joshua95 wrote:

Then I felt quite weird since you say any SVN build or official version have WiFi completely disable. When I try some SVN build that have no WiFi settings in it the emu runs faster than the emu with WiFi settings menu in it. I think you should check some svn build that have no WiFi settings menu (between SVN 3800 till SVN 3900). I had forgot which SVN build but some SVN build between that I have said has no WiFi settings in it. When you found the version please try to emulate and compare the speed. big_smile

Play the official version if you can't understand the subtle hint of "People with a hold the program's source code can do lots of things, and the original developers can't go around the internet and fix the crap every single person who uploaded a SVN build somewhere in the web caused."

Last edited by IdoSC (2011-05-05 13:15:48)

Board footer