You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2007-07-29 21:54:48

kesvalk

Neon DS emulator

i don't really know how exactly to tell this to the developers of NDeSmuMe but i found that emulator called neonDS, and it can emulate DS roms a lot faster that NDeSmuME, while i got only 14 fps in megaman ZX in NDeSmuME i got 38 fps in neonDS.

i don't know if you guys already tryed to contact the guy who made this emulator, but if you guys join up i think you can make a better emulator.

i hope to see you guys together making THE NDS emulator ^^

good job with desmume, and good luck ^_~V

#2 2007-07-29 22:47:25

snkmad
Website

Re: Neon DS emulator

DeSmumE devs are aware of that emulator. No need to talk about it in here.

Athlon 64 X2 3800+ / 2Gb DDR2 800Mhz
Geforce 8600GT 256MB / Windows XP PRO SP3
http://desmume.org/compatibility-list/

#3 2007-07-30 02:52:01

CRYSTALL_m

i don't know if you guys already tryed to contact the guy who made this emulator, but if you guys join up i think you can make a better emulator.
i hope to see you guys together making THE NDS emulator ^^

Right. If developers DeSmeMe, Ideas, NO$GBA and NeonDS will be united, you will make the good emulator very quickly. I simply do not understand, why to you such simple idea did not come - to be united. Or it is war? Who will make better?
Each emulator has something that it can to emulate, and others are not present. So why to you to not be united?

#4 2007-07-30 05:13:36

Normmatt

combining emulators is not an easy task and some people like working by them selves e.g Lino(iDeaS) you have to take into account the many many different coding styles and languages that could be used to make an emulator it'd be like trying to combine apples and oranges

#5 2007-07-30 06:01:27

shash
Administrator

CRYSTALL_m: Before starting a discussion about "combining" emulators, please, PLEASE, get yourself a clue about how an emulator is developed, and the main motivations behind it, then you can start talking about it: not to mention that it was kind of offtopic...

Topic: This is a DESMUME forums, so avoid talking about other emulators, next time the thread will be deleted.

Board footer