You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2010-06-02 01:38:15

flames_F

Phantom Hour Glass Freezes on Start Menu? Help?

I have desmume 9.4, and phantom hourglass is the second game im trying on this emulator. The previous, pokemon platinum, worked fine.

My Phantom Hourglass freezes when its like "Creating Save File, do not exit" or something like that at beginning, and then it super lags and then just stops basically.

Can anyone help me out? I tried like changing to various save types on the save types thing, but didnt work.

#2 2010-06-02 01:43:49

DottorLeo
DesMuMe Bug Catcher

Re: Phantom Hour Glass Freezes on Start Menu? Help?

flames_F wrote:

I have desmume 9.4, and phantom hourglass is the second game im trying on this emulator. The previous, pokemon platinum, worked fine.

My Phantom Hourglass freezes when its like "Creating Save File, do not exit" or something like that at beginning, and then it super lags and then just stops basically.

Can anyone help me out? I tried like changing to various save types on the save types thing, but didnt work.

0.9.6 is out. Try it.

Do you want a better experience with DesMuMe? Do you have a problem with it? READ ME now!

#3 2010-06-02 20:34:28

flames_F

I downloaded 9.6, but it still freezes up when its trying to create a save file. the opening movie is all fine too, the open menu is where it just stops.

tried downloading another phantom hourglass, still same problem.

#4 2010-06-02 21:07:06

shash
Administrator

flames_F wrote:

(...)

tried downloading another phantom hourglass, still same problem.

Kudos from removing yourself from any help tongue

Board footer