You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2009-01-23 22:04:43

Arakun

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure

DeSmuME 0.9 on a Mac Mini Core 2 Duo at 2 GHz with 1 GB RAM running Mac OS X 10.5.6.

Sonic Rush: Game is running quite slow (with further slowdown when for example under water). Some sprites and 3d-models are displayed incorrectly. Sound contains occasional static noise. Otherwise seems fully playable.

Sonic Rush Adventure: Runs at full speed except during boss fights (which rely on 3d-graphics). All graphics display correctly as far as I can tell. Music may stutter occasionally, for example during the title screen. I have experienced once that the game got caught in some kind of endless loop: when I receive a Sol Emerald it keeps returning to the same screen, playing the same animation over and over. Receiving Chaos Emeralds work though. Otherwise fully playable.

#2 2009-01-24 00:27:10

shash
Administrator

Re: Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure

I recommend using the source forge bug tracker  if you want to see anything fixed, that's what is regularly checked and a good tool to submit issues. Still, it might or not get fixed, based on motivation, time, and other thousand things.

Board footer