You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2020-05-26 01:38:01

CluelessBLUE

Pokemon Transferring

So I'm trying to transfer Pokemon from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to Black and White (2). Is it possible or would I have to use a third party application to transfer the Pokemon between the saves?

Basically what I'm asking is if wireless is possible between two Desmume programs.

Last edited by CluelessBLUE (2020-05-26 01:45:49)

#2 2020-05-26 07:32:27

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Pokemon Transferring

wifi isn't supported here. youll have to find discussion on another forum. it will probably be easier to use a third party application.

#3 2020-05-26 14:10:36

redholm

CluelessBLUE wrote:

So I'm trying to transfer Pokemon from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to Black and White (2). Is it possible or would I have to use a third party application to transfer the Pokemon between the saves?

Basically what I'm asking is if wireless is possible between two Desmume programs.

Hey! I'll suggest to use a program called PkHex to transfer Pokémons between games/generations. It works wonders. Just open two windows of the program and drag the mons in the boxes, from one window to another with your two games.

#4 2020-05-27 00:46:03

CluelessBLUE

zeromus wrote:

wifi isn't supported here. youll have to find discussion on another forum. it will probably be easier to use a third party application.

redholm wrote:
CluelessBLUE wrote:

Hey! I'll suggest to use a program called PkHex to transfer Pokémons between games/generations. It works wonders. Just open two windows of the program and drag the mons in the boxes, from one window to another with your two games.

alr thx for yalls help its much appreciated.

Board footer