You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2015-09-16 02:59:43

pureNewb

Pokemon B2/W2-Desmume Help

I a play all the various different pokemon games using Desmume but an issue I have come across is some features in pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 are only available by connecting with other Pokemon games. For example memory link and unova link keys. Also their is the Join avanue, all of which require IR connection with other Pokemon games.
I know that Desmume is/will not work on WiFi emulation, but does that include emulating IR connections between two emulators on the same computer/network? If it is so, does anybody know someway of cheating in all Unova Link Keys and a cheat for the memory link?

#2 2015-09-16 03:37:47

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Pokemon B2/W2-Desmume Help

it doesn't include emulating IR connections, however, nobody is interested in that, and you should not count on it ever happening, unless a dozen wild programmers appear.

#3 2015-09-16 03:58:33

pureNewb

Re: Pokemon B2/W2-Desmume Help

ok, my bad for not being an programmer and knowing all this. But really thanks for this really unnecessary asshole comment. And the phrase nobody is interested in it is obviously inaccurate other wise I would not have asked. Your not the only asshole in the world. take care.

Board footer