You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2010-06-08 10:18:05

thesuperbanana

Static/jagged sound in every ds rom tried

Let me preface this by saying that while I only today discovered this project, I am excited to use it for hours on end.  You see for me especially this is a godsend, as I have SMA my muscles are particularly weak, and I cannot use the touch screen effectively on my ds.  While I can still play a majority of the games without the use of a stylus, I could never play the game that excited me the most, The World Ends With You.  Now however, I can play it on my pc with ease!  This is where my problem starts however, as the sound in every rom I've tried (about 6 so far) is filled with static, and whenever there is music, especially in The World Ends With You where it is constant, the sound buggs out and becomes broken.  I was wondering if there was a way to remedy this, or if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's just unfixable.  Thanks for the help in advance.

#2 2010-06-08 11:50:25

DottorLeo
DesMuMe Bug Catcher

Re: Static/jagged sound in every ds rom tried

thesuperbanana wrote:

Let me preface this by saying that while I only today discovered this project, I am excited to use it for hours on end.  You see for me especially this is a godsend, as I have SMA my muscles are particularly weak, and I cannot use the touch screen effectively on my ds.  While I can still play a majority of the games without the use of a stylus, I could never play the game that excited me the most, The World Ends With You.  Now however, I can play it on my pc with ease!  This is where my problem starts however, as the sound in every rom I've tried (about 6 so far) is filled with static, and whenever there is music, especially in The World Ends With You where it is constant, the sound buggs out and becomes broken.  I was wondering if there was a way to remedy this, or if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's just unfixable.  Thanks for the help in advance.

If you have a nice pc, use the Syncronous mode on the Config->Sound Settings, choosing the "P" method.

Do you want a better experience with DesMuMe? Do you have a problem with it? READ ME now!

#3 2010-06-08 21:54:06

thesuperbanana

Wow thanks for the swift response, it worked like a charm!

#4 2019-12-15 03:59:05

korr_the_barbarian
Website

Yes, this did the trick. Much appreciated.

Board footer