You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2009-11-04 19:50:05

IdoSC

A request for the next SVNs/official version...

Hey guys, hope it's not a big bother.

Anyways, there are times the speed of games goes beyond 100%. Then at other times it goes below 100%. So, when I choose to display FPS, and it shows the speed in parentheses too, I sometimes can't understand if it's, let's say, 47% or 147% of the original speed.
Can you please add the third digit so it'd be easier to understand?
Thanks in advance.

Edit: oh, another one - it'd be useful to have a feature in Desmume that'd set the emulator to "High" priority in my processor automatically if I activate it..again, only if you have the time.

Last edited by IdoSC (2009-11-04 19:52:53)

#2 2009-11-04 20:04:46

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: A request for the next SVNs/official version...

This is addressed in the faq. You dont understand what that number means. As for the torrent client you leave running which competes with desmume for cpu, why don't you just set it to a lower priority.

#3 2009-11-04 21:04:18

IdoSC

zeromus wrote:

This is addressed in the faq. You dont understand what that number means. As for the torrent client you leave running which competes with desmume for cpu, why don't you just set it to a lower priority.

Nah, I only use Desmume and my Antivirus when I play. Bad case the Messenger is open too...unless I'm compiling a new SVN. I don't know, it just stays on normal in the task manager so I thought it'd be more comfortable the other way.

Kay, I'll check what that number means, ignore the request then~

#4 2009-11-04 21:34:36

zeromus
Radical Ninja

I dont think there is any benefit to increasing the process priority. Most people know they should only do one foregroundy gamish kind of thing at a time. Anything else that sucks up cpu constantly ought to be on a lower priority anyway just for the sake of keeping your gui responsive.

Board footer