You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2009-01-06 19:46:36

DEF

Problem with OGLRender when compiling the 0.9 sources

Hi !
I use Slackware 12.2.
Autogen and configure went fine.
Then make didn't succeed.

OGLRender.cpp: In function 'char OGLInit()':
OGLRender.cpp:459: erreur: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
OGLRender.cpp: In function 'void setTexture(unsigned int, unsigned int)':
OGLRender.cpp:572: erreur: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
OGLRender.cpp: In function 'void OGLRender()':
OGLRender.cpp:1029: erreur: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [OGLRender.o] Erreur 1
make[2]: quittant le répertoire « /home/def/desmume-0.9/src »
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/def/desmume-0.9/src »
make: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
bash-3.1$ export LANG=US_us               
bash-3.1$ make             
Making all in po
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/def/desmume-0.9/po'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/def/desmume-0.9/po'
Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/def/desmume-0.9/src'
Making all in .
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/def/desmume-0.9/src'
g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"desmume\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"desmume\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.9\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"desmume\ 0.9\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"desmume\" -DVERSION=\"0.9\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_LIBZ=1 -DHAVE_GL_GL_H=1 -DHAVE_GL_GLU_H=1 -DHAVE_LIBGDKGLEXT_X11_1_0=1 -DGLADEUI_UNINSTALLED_DIR=\"/home/def/desmume-0.9/src/gtk-glade/glade/\" -DGTKGLEXT_AVAILABLE=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"desmume\" -DHAVE_LOCALE_H=1 -DHAVE_LC_MESSAGES=1 -DHAVE_BIND_TEXTDOMAIN_CODESET=1 -DHAVE_GETTEXT=1 -DHAVE_DCGETTEXT=1 -DENABLE_NLS=1 -I.  -I../src   -g -O2 -MT OGLRender.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/OGLRender.Tpo -c -o OGLRender.o OGLRender.cpp
In file included from OGLRender.h:25,
                 from OGLRender.cpp:27:
common.h:45:7: warning: no newline at end of file
OGLRender.cpp:459: error: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
OGLRender.cpp:572: error: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
OGLRender.cpp:1029: error: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [OGLRender.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/def/desmume-0.9/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/def/desmume-0.9/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
bash-3.1$

Last edited by DEF (2009-01-06 19:46:55)

#2 2009-01-07 16:15:08

thaeron

Re: Problem with OGLRender when compiling the 0.9 sources

Do you have nvidia drivers installed ?  This error appears to come from the headers of nvidia drivers as I could understand by reading posts on other forums. I have the same problem with my Slackware 12.0 (and nvidia drivers) but with Slackware 12.1 (and intel drivers on other machine) the compilation works fine.

#3 2009-01-07 20:57:00

guillaume
Administrator

I just commited some change that should fix the problem.
Could you get revision 1400 of the desmume svn and tell me if it improves things?

#4 2009-01-07 21:26:45

operron

I have the same issue and yes I have nvidia headers intalled.
svn revision 1400 doesn't improve the issue: still the same error.

#5 2009-01-07 22:37:10

guillaume
Administrator

could you try again with revision 1402?
There were two places where I needed to update the code and only updated one in my previous commit...

if it doesn't works I may end up installing a slackware in a qemu to test that smile

#6 2009-01-07 22:52:35

thaeron

The problem is the same. But it is not slackware specific but nvidia drivers specific.
I found posts of gentoo users who install (and update) Xorg drivers, compile the software, and reinstall nvidia drivers.

#7 2009-01-08 20:47:21

operron

Still same issue with revision 1402 !

#8 2009-01-09 20:30:28

guillaume
Administrator

Ok, the problem is that I can't reproduce the compilation error, so fixing it will be quite hard.

It may just be a missing function definition, could you try to add that line:

void glActiveTexture(GLenum texture);

at the beginning of OGLRender.cpp (somewhere around the #include) and try recompiling?

#9 2009-01-11 08:06:31

khamar

Same problem here.
System:
$ uname -r
2.6.18-4-686
$ cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.18-4-686 (Debian 2.6.18.dfsg.1-12etch2) (dannf@debian.org) (gcc version 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21)) #1 SMP Wed May 9 23:03:12 UTC 2007

First, config failed with: config.status: error: po/Makefile.in.in was not created by intltoolize.
I fixed this with $ ./autogen.sh

Then make failed with
OGLRender.cpp:459: error: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
OGLRender.cpp:572: error: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
OGLRender.cpp:1029: error: 'glActiveTexture' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/khamar/tarballs/desmume-0.9/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/khamar/tarballs/desmume-0.9/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I added void glActiveTexture(GLenum texture); in OGLRender.cpp - but that made the make fail sooner with
g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"desmume\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"desmume\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.9\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"desmume\ 0.9\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"desmume\" -DVERSION=\"0.9\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_LIBZ=1 -DHAVE_GL_GL_H=1 -DHAVE_GL_GLU_H=1 -I.  -I../src   -g -O2 -MT OGLRender.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/OGLRender.Tpo -c -o OGLRender.o OGLRender.cpp
OGLRender.cpp:34: error: variable or field 'glActiveTexture' declared void
OGLRender.cpp:34: error: 'GLenum' was not declared in this scope
OGLRender.cpp:460: error: 'glActiveTexture' cannot be used as a function
OGLRender.cpp:573: error: 'glActiveTexture' cannot be used as a function
OGLRender.cpp:1030: error: 'glActiveTexture' cannot be used as a function

ANY IDEAS?

#10 2009-01-12 08:18:50

thaeron

As I said before, the solution is : reinstall Xorg drivers (headers will be overwritten), compile desmume and then reinstall nvidia drivers.

#11 2009-01-12 22:53:51

guillaume
Administrator

yeah, it seems that's what gentoo guys suggest too and as I have no way to test and maybe fix it, I guess you'll have to go that way...

#12 2009-01-20 21:05:20

DEF

I downloaded svn right now, went into desmume/trunk/desmume, then compiled : same error.
I'll try on an ati machine soon (damn, it's the first time nvidia causes problems...).

#13 2009-01-30 15:47:42

jrittenh

Found this in the Gentoo Bugzilla pages:

http://bugs.gentoo.org/214953

Seems to be a similar issue with OO.org.  They recommend this for the Gentoo ebuild...not sure if it will help with the actual source but may be a step in the right direction.

Add this to src_compile() in the ebuild:

append-flags -DGL_GLEXT_PROTOTYPES

#14 2009-02-02 16:45:07

operron

jrittenh wrote:

Found this in the Gentoo Bugzilla pages:

http://bugs.gentoo.org/214953

Seems to be a similar issue with OO.org.  They recommend this for the Gentoo ebuild...not sure if it will help with the actual source but may be a step in the right direction.

Add this to src_compile() in the ebuild:

append-flags -DGL_GLEXT_PROTOTYPES

Seems to be worth...

x86_64-linux-gnu-g++ -DGL_GLEXT_PROTOTYPES -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"desmume\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"desmume\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.8\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"desmume\ 0.8\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"desmume\" -DVERSION=\"0.8\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_LIBZ=1 -DHAVE_GL_GL_H=1 -DHAVE_GL_GLU_H=1 -DGLADEUI_UNINSTALLED_DIR=\"/home/perron/packages/desmume/svn/trunk/desmume/src/gtk-glade/glade/\" -DGTKGLEXT_AVAILABLE=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"desmume\" -DHAVE_LOCALE_H=1 -DHAVE_LC_MESSAGES=1 -DHAVE_BIND_TEXTDOMAIN_CODESET=1 -DHAVE_GETTEXT=1 -DHAVE_DCGETTEXT=1 -DENABLE_NLS=1 -I.  -I../src   -g -O2 -MT OGLRender.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/OGLRender.Tpo -c -o OGLRender.o OGLRender.cpp                                                                                                                                                                                     
OGLRender.cpp:234: error: 'GLuint (* glCreateShader)(GLenum)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                       
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4198: error: previous declaration of 'GLuint glCreateShader(GLenum)'                                                                                                               
OGLRender.cpp:237: error: 'void (* glShaderSource)(GLuint, GLsizei, const GLchar**, GLsizei*)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                       
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4223: error: previous declaration of 'void glShaderSource(GLuint, GLsizei, const GLchar**, const GLint*)'                                                                           
OGLRender.cpp:238: error: 'void (* glCompileShader)(GLuint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                         
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4196: error: previous declaration of 'void glCompileShader(GLuint)'                                                                                                                 
OGLRender.cpp:239: error: 'GLuint (* glCreateProgram)()' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                             
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4197: error: previous declaration of 'GLuint glCreateProgram()'                                                                                                                     
OGLRender.cpp:240: error: 'void (* glAttachShader)(GLuint, GLuint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                 
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4194: error: previous declaration of 'void glAttachShader(GLuint, GLuint)'                                                                                                         
OGLRender.cpp:241: error: 'void (* glDetachShader)(GLuint, GLuint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                 
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4201: error: previous declaration of 'void glDetachShader(GLuint, GLuint)'                                                                                                         
OGLRender.cpp:242: error: 'void (* glLinkProgram)(GLuint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                           
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4222: error: previous declaration of 'void glLinkProgram(GLuint)'                                                                                                                   
OGLRender.cpp:243: error: 'void (* glUseProgram)(GLuint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                           
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4224: error: previous declaration of 'void glUseProgram(GLuint)'                                                                                                                   
OGLRender.cpp:244: error: 'void (* glGetShaderiv)(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                           
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4210: error: previous declaration of 'void glGetShaderiv(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)'                                                                                                   
OGLRender.cpp:245: error: 'void (* glGetShaderInfoLog)(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                         
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4211: error: previous declaration of 'void glGetShaderInfoLog(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)'                                                                                 
OGLRender.cpp:246: error: 'void (* glDeleteShader)(GLuint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                         
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4200: error: previous declaration of 'void glDeleteShader(GLuint)'                                                                                                                 
OGLRender.cpp:247: error: 'void (* glDeleteProgram)(GLuint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                         
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4199: error: previous declaration of 'void glDeleteProgram(GLuint)'                                                                                                                 
OGLRender.cpp:248: error: 'void (* glGetProgramiv)(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                         
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4208: error: previous declaration of 'void glGetProgramiv(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)'                                                                                                 
OGLRender.cpp:249: error: 'void (* glGetProgramInfoLog)(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                         
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4209: error: previous declaration of 'void glGetProgramInfoLog(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)'                                                                                 
OGLRender.cpp:250: error: 'void (* glValidateProgram)(GLuint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                       
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4244: error: previous declaration of 'void glValidateProgram(GLuint)'                                                                                                               
OGLRender.cpp:251: error: 'void (* glBlendFuncSeparateEXT)(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLenum)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                         
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:6274: error: previous declaration of 'void glBlendFuncSeparateEXT(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLenum)'                                                                                 
OGLRender.cpp:252: error: 'GLint (* glGetUniformLocation)(GLuint, const GLchar*)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                   
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4213: error: previous declaration of 'GLint glGetUniformLocation(GLuint, const GLchar*)'                                                                                           
OGLRender.cpp:253: error: 'void (* glUniform1i)(GLint, GLint)' redeclared as different kind of symbol                                                                                                       
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:4229: error: previous declaration of 'void glUniform1i(GLint, GLint)'                                                                                                               
OGLRender.cpp:531: error: assignment of function 'GLuint glCreateShader(GLenum)'                                                                                                                           
OGLRender.cpp:531: error: cannot convert 'GLuint (*)(GLenum)' to 'GLuint ()(GLenum)' in assignment                                                                                                         
OGLRender.cpp:532: error: assignment of function 'void glShaderSource(GLuint, GLsizei, const GLchar**, const GLint*)'                                                                                       
OGLRender.cpp:532: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint, GLsizei, const GLchar**, GLsizei*)' to 'void ()(GLuint, GLsizei, const GLchar**, const GLint*)' in assignment                                   
OGLRender.cpp:533: error: assignment of function 'void glCompileShader(GLuint)'                                                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:533: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint)' to 'void ()(GLuint)' in assignment                                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:534: error: assignment of function 'GLuint glCreateProgram()'                                                                                                                                 
OGLRender.cpp:534: error: cannot convert 'GLuint (*)()' to 'GLuint ()()' in assignment                                                                                                                     
OGLRender.cpp:535: error: assignment of function 'void glAttachShader(GLuint, GLuint)'                                                                                                                     
OGLRender.cpp:535: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint, GLuint)' to 'void ()(GLuint, GLuint)' in assignment                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:536: error: assignment of function 'void glDetachShader(GLuint, GLuint)'                                                                                                                     
OGLRender.cpp:536: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint, GLuint)' to 'void ()(GLuint, GLuint)' in assignment                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:537: error: assignment of function 'void glLinkProgram(GLuint)'                                                                                                                               
OGLRender.cpp:537: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint)' to 'void ()(GLuint)' in assignment                                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:538: error: assignment of function 'void glUseProgram(GLuint)'                                                                                                                               
OGLRender.cpp:538: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint)' to 'void ()(GLuint)' in assignment                                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:539: error: assignment of function 'void glGetShaderiv(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)'                                                                                                               
OGLRender.cpp:539: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)' to 'void ()(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)' in assignment                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:540: error: assignment of function 'void glGetShaderInfoLog(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)'                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:540: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)' to 'void ()(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)' in assignment                                                     
OGLRender.cpp:541: error: assignment of function 'void glDeleteShader(GLuint)'                                                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:541: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint)' to 'void ()(GLuint)' in assignment                                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:542: error: assignment of function 'void glDeleteProgram(GLuint)'                                                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:542: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint)' to 'void ()(GLuint)' in assignment                                                                                                             
OGLRender.cpp:543: error: assignment of function 'void glGetProgramiv(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)'
OGLRender.cpp:543: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)' to 'void ()(GLuint, GLenum, GLint*)' in assignment
OGLRender.cpp:544: error: assignment of function 'void glGetProgramInfoLog(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)'
OGLRender.cpp:544: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)' to 'void ()(GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLchar*)' in assignment
OGLRender.cpp:545: error: assignment of function 'void glValidateProgram(GLuint)'
OGLRender.cpp:545: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLuint)' to 'void ()(GLuint)' in assignment
OGLRender.cpp:549: error: assignment of function 'void glBlendFuncSeparateEXT(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLenum)'
OGLRender.cpp:549: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLenum)' to 'void ()(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLenum)' in assignment
OGLRender.cpp:551: error: assignment of function 'GLint glGetUniformLocation(GLuint, const GLchar*)'
OGLRender.cpp:551: error: cannot convert 'GLint (*)(GLuint, const GLchar*)' to 'GLint ()(GLuint, const GLchar*)' in assignment
OGLRender.cpp:552: error: assignment of function 'void glUniform1i(GLint, GLint)'
OGLRender.cpp:552: error: cannot convert 'void (*)(GLint, GLint)' to 'void ()(GLint, GLint)' in assignment

#15 2009-02-04 18:54:27

Ice

Hi all,

Since I couldn't find the solution thaeron and guillaume are talking about, I found one for myself and wanted to share it with all the other Gentoo guys:

Instead of re-compiling xorg, you can just use eselect (package app-admin/eselect):

eselect opengl set xorg-x11
emerge -DuNa1 desmume
eselect opengl set nvidia

Hope it helps wink

Ice

#16 2009-02-15 14:05:04

DEF

Same problem with 0.9.1.
I uninstalled nvidia drivers, and indeed, it worked !
0.9.1 seems to be a very good release :^)

#17 2009-07-10 03:52:39

pitufo

Hi I've got the same errors but building on osx

#18 2009-09-06 13:02:20

atuin

Hi everyone, i'm new in nds development and in this forum, so first of all i want to greet everyone here.

I had the same problem when compiling desmume, after a tries i compiled it successful (at least it seems to work). Now i'm testing to see if it works correctly.

I modified some lines from OGLRender.cpp, this is the patch

I'm using here Gobolinux and Nvidia drivers + Mesa library

[patch]

--- desmume-0.9.4/src/OGLRender.cpp     2009-07-08 05:11:01.000000000 -0300
+++ desmume-0.9.4-fixed/src/OGLRender.cpp       2009-09-06 09:45:35.000000000 -0300
@@ -27,6 +27,8 @@
#include "OGLRender.h"
#include "debug.h"

+#define GL_GLEXT_PROTOTYPES
+
bool (*oglrender_init)() = 0;
bool (*oglrender_beginOpenGL)() = 0;
void (*oglrender_endOpenGL)() = 0;
@@ -105,7 +107,7 @@
#include <GL/glx.h>
#define INITOGLEXT(x,y) y = (x)glXGetProcAddress((const GLubyte *) #y);
#endif
-
+/*
#ifndef DESMUME_COCOA
OGLEXT(PFNGLCREATESHADERPROC,glCreateShader)
//zero: i dont understand this at all. my glext.h has the wrong thing declared here... so I have to do it myself
@@ -129,6 +131,7 @@
OGLEXT(PFNGLUNIFORM1IPROC,glUniform1i)
OGLEXT(PFNGLUNIFORM1IVPROC,glUniform1iv)
#endif
+*/

#if !defined(GL_VERSION_1_3) || defined(_MSC_VER) || defined(__INTEL_COMPILER)
OGLEXT(PFNGLACTIVETEXTUREPROC,glActiveTexture)
@@ -412,7 +415,7 @@
        glBlendFunc(GL_SRC_ALPHA, GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA);

#ifndef DESMUME_COCOA
-       INITOGLEXT(PFNGLCREATESHADERPROC,glCreateShader)
+/*    INITOGLEXT(PFNGLCREATESHADERPROC,glCreateShader)
        INITOGLEXT(X_PFNGLGETSHADERSOURCEPROC,glShaderSource)
        INITOGLEXT(PFNGLCOMPILESHADERPROC,glCompileShader)
        INITOGLEXT(PFNGLCREATEPROGRAMPROC,glCreateProgram)
@@ -426,15 +429,17 @@
        INITOGLEXT(PFNGLDELETEPROGRAMPROC,glDeleteProgram)
        INITOGLEXT(PFNGLGETPROGRAMIVPROC,glGetProgramiv)
        INITOGLEXT(PFNGLGETPROGRAMINFOLOGPROC,glGetProgramInfoLog)
-       INITOGLEXT(PFNGLVALIDATEPROGRAMPROC,glValidateProgram)
+       INITOGLEXT(PFNGLVALIDATEPROGRAMPROC,glValidateProgram)*/
#ifdef HAVE_LIBOSMESA
        glBlendFuncSeparateEXT = NULL;
#else
-       INITOGLEXT(PFNGLBLENDFUNCSEPARATEEXTPROC,glBlendFuncSeparateEXT)
+//    INITOGLEXT(PFNGLBLENDFUNCSEPARATEEXTPROC,glBlendFuncSeparateEXT)
#endif
-       INITOGLEXT(PFNGLGETUNIFORMLOCATIONPROC,glGetUniformLocation)
+    /*
+    INITOGLEXT(PFNGLGETUNIFORMLOCATIONPROC,glGetUniformLocation)
        INITOGLEXT(PFNGLUNIFORM1IPROC,glUniform1i)
        INITOGLEXT(PFNGLUNIFORM1IVPROC,glUniform1iv)
+    */
#endif
#if !defined(GL_VERSION_1_3) || defined(_MSC_VER) || defined(__INTEL_COMPILER)
        INITOGLEXT(PFNGLACTIVETEXTUREPROC,glActiveTexture)
~

[end patch]

Greets.

#19 2009-09-06 17:53:30

zeromus
Radical Ninja

why is this still an issue? can't someone conditionalize the code so it compiles in both environments?

#20 2009-09-06 18:33:56

lbalbalba

zeromus wrote:

can't someone conditionalize the code

By the look of things, Im guessing that that 'someone' would have to be you smile

#21 2009-09-06 18:38:55

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Its going to have to be someone who knows how to switch their video drivers and compile it both ways.

Board footer