You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2009-05-06 13:13:33

IdoSC

Pokemon's Pal Park - will it work?

Quote of myself in the news page:
"1. Playing Pokemon Diamond, can you use the Pal Park? Or there's a problem with it? Everything works perfectly, but when I'm supposed to see the option to select 6 pokemons to import on the main menu I can't see it. Should I get the Mystery Gift or it's something the Emulator doesn't support yet?"

Thanks in advance!

#2 2009-05-06 20:01:53

lbalbalba

Re: Pokemon's Pal Park - will it work?

I seriously doubt that you will get information on how to play a certain game on this forum. If, however, you are *certain* that something should happen at a certain point, but i doesn't in desmume, then you can file a bug report over at the sourceforge bugtracker.

#3 2009-05-08 11:56:25

IdoSC

Well, i'll try to explain it so it'll be easy to understand for non-Pokemon players...
Please watch the first few seconds of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8k5pBWs … re=related

As you can see, there's an option in the main menu, saying "Migrate from Emerald". That's because a GBA game named "Pokemon Emerald" is loaded to the GBA slot. According to the game FAQ, I should get it too when I do it, but probably can't because of emulator problems. Is it because the GBA slot thing is not perfect or something?

#4 2009-05-11 04:50:42

zeromus
Radical Ninja

gba slot was working for one test case, so we declared it done, but it doesn't work for pokemon. there is a bug.

#5 2009-06-02 01:11:16

XMSFel6

I haven't tried it. It probably won't though. A real DS will have a cartridge to access both rom data and SRAM. Desmume can access the GBA rom, but unless it can also access .sav data (which is separate from the Rom) for your pokemon, it'll have no way of loading up previous Pokemon.

Board footer