You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2022-07-30 20:56:58

shea_rp15

explorers of sky - in game cursor is completely invisible

im currently playing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky using this emulator and all was good until the expedition part of the game. the game glitched at this part of the game, all of the pokemon's shadows disappeared and the in game cursor also completely disappeared, making it very inconvenient trying to navigate the menus and use wonder mail s. just wondering if anyone has also experienced this, knows why it happened or knows how to fix it.

#2 2022-08-01 18:55:24

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: explorers of sky - in game cursor is completely invisible

Stop using savestates. Save in-game frequently and close the emulator.

#3 2022-08-02 02:02:43

shea_rp15

every time i close the emulator and reopen it, it just stays on a blank white screen until i load my save state. without the save state, i cannot access the game at all. also, just from previous experiences, every time i have closed the emulator without using save states, my data has not been saved and when i reopen the emulator, i'm met with the new game option.

#4 2022-08-02 19:12:30

zeromus
Radical Ninja

then you have done cheating or hacking and broken your save data. delete it and start over. test often and make backups of your important documents. if you get the new game option (it's logically impossible to get that AND a white screen) then you're running it from a zip file instead of from a folder on your desktop. Didn't we cover all this in the FAQ?

Board footer