You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2022-04-07 04:29:09

Ezee03

I have created a cheat but it doesnt seem to work even though it shoul

i just created a cheat for nightmare troubadour but it doesn't seem to be working even though it should its for 0 losses against yugi muto  3009571D 00000000 do anyone know why? is there something wrong with that code??
thanks in advance!!
I followed this guide
https://wiki.desmume.org/index.php?titl … g_Tutorial
but it don't work.. anyone help me please, does the code look wrong?

Last edited by Ezee03 (2022-04-07 04:32:30)

#2 2022-04-07 05:09:06

someone

Re: I have created a cheat but it doesnt seem to work even though it shoul

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

#3 2022-04-07 05:30:53

Ezee03

someone wrote:

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

well I wish that were the case, but I am only testing cheats because I'm looking for a way to fix a glitch within the game, as you may or may not know Nightmare Troubadour has glitch, Due to the game using the duel interface to show the player the last duel of two Matches (Joey Wheeler versus Yami Bakura, Yami Yugi versus Seto Kaiba), it adds the results of those duels to the player's own duel record against Yami Bakura (loss) and Seto Kaiba (victory).which I am trying to correct, I was hoping you had an answer that could question the results of certain aspects of glitches and how to fix them by any means. Anyway thanks for the reply, and hope you have a nice day.

#4 2022-04-08 17:46:21

zeromus
Radical Ninja

you will need to use the latest version of desmume for some cheat codes to work. if you're trying to fix a game by creating cheats then I suppose you really know what youre doing with the creating of the cheats and are only surprised that the version of desmume youre using has buggy cheats. try a newer version.

Board footer