You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2020-08-30 21:35:04

RedinTM

Stretched too much my sscreen

Hello, i'm new to desmume and have a simple question, when I was trying to fix my screen I strecthed it too much and then, I accidentally changed my screen size to 1, and I can't even acess desmume to change the settings (Since it's too small) any input or way to reset the screen size on the files?

#2 2020-08-30 21:45:38

fintogive
Website

Re: Stretched too much my sscreen

RedinTM wrote:

Hello, i'm new to desmume and have a simple question, when I was trying to fix my screen I strecthed it too much and then, I accidentally changed my screen size to 1, and I can't even acess desmume to change the settings (Since it's too small) any input or way to reset the screen size on the files?

delete the ini file will reset all settings

#3 2020-08-30 22:18:58

RedinTM

fintogive wrote:
RedinTM wrote:

delete the ini file will reset all settings

Where can I find the ini file?

#4 2020-08-31 03:03:49

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Search your hard disk. If you don't know how to do that, find a friend who knows how to use computers and ask advice.

Board footer