You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2020-07-29 04:17:28

MeredithSmith

Help with an issue about recording/streaming DeSmuME using OBS Classic

The pros and cons of Ryobi 1600 PSI

JdRfCBE.gif Ryobi 1600 pressure washer earns 4.6 stars on Amazon's global rating. This ranking means that the machine is liked and chosen by many customers. But should you make your purchase decision based on these reviews? Regardless of how excellent a product is, it still has its strengths and weaknesses. Given this, it’s best to know the Ryobi power washer 1600 psi's pros and cons to make a well-informed decision.

1. Pros

A lightweight machine

The Ryobi 1,600 psi 1.2 gpm electric pressure washer comes at the measurement 12.50’’ x 10’’ x 9.50’’ and weighs 17 lbs, making it a lightweight device for home use. A quick comparison with a few other electric power washers on the market will give you a better idea of how portable this Ryobi unit is.

For example, the Karcher K5 Premium produces 2030 PSI but weighs 32 pounds, whereas the Sun Joe SPX3000 weighs 31 pounds. Similarly, the Schafter ST5 is also a powerful machine with a 33ft power cord. However, it weighs 22 pounds. So if you’re not a fan of bulky models that are hard to cart around, this 1600 psi electric power washer from Ryobi is a great choice.

h6JR6p4.jpg

A versatile and robust power washer

This Ryobi electric pressure washer features three nozzles: 15 degrees, soap, and turbo, giving it the versatility to clean mold, grime, dirt, mud on driveways, patios, fences, cars, or motorbikes. The unit operates by a 13Amp engine and produces 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM. With these specifications, it has more than enough power for multiple cleaning tasks around the house.

A machine designed for usability

The Ryobi 1600 psi pressure washer comes with a 0.25-gallon on-board detergent tank for hassle-free cleaning. So if you need to use detergent to clean your driveways or cars, you do not have to go back inside your house to look for it. Are you wondering where to keep the accessories? Fret not! There is on-board storage for user convenience, and this feature ensures that your tools won’t get lost.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

✜✜✜ Further Reading: Ryobi 1600 psi pressure washer reviews c2g1kv4.gif

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

2. Cons

Even though this 1600 psi electric pressure washer from Ryobi is a well-rounded unit for residential use, it has a few cons that we will go through right below.

There is not an on/off trigger mode.

Whenever I need to power wash, I have to continuously squeeze the trigger, which means my hands cramp if I use it too long. This con also means that I can’t use this machine for more than half an hour. So if you’re living in a large house with lots of exterior space to clean, then this electric pressure washer might not be the right model.

Fvy7VX6.jpg

It struggles with old and stubborn stains.

Even though this 1600 psi pressure washer is powerful enough for home use, it does struggle with stubborn stains or paint on concrete walls. Given this, it’s best to pressure wash your house exteriors regularly and do not wait till these spots are too old, making them hard to clean.

✭✭✭ See Also: Ryobi Pressure washer 1600 reviews VaCueto.gif

The bottom line

So is this power washer the right choice for me? If you’re looking for a lightweight machine for home use, do not underestimate this model from Ryobi. This 1600 psi electric pressure washer from Ryobi is ideal for light to medium-duty cleaning tasks around the house. It is lightweight, easy to use, yet boasts excellent cleaning power to effectively clean grime, dust, and mold on the exteriors of your home.

Last edited by MeredithSmith (2023-12-18 09:47:28)

#2 2020-07-29 05:05:52

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Help with an issue about recording/streaming DeSmuME using OBS Classic

Sorry, we can't help with this. OBS relies on hacking the operating system and applications to work. They have to have a variety of hack methods to be compatible with different applications. It's their problem, not ours. Changing config > display method, or changing from 3d renderer from opengl to softraster are the only things you can do to affect it.

Board footer