You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2020-04-19 20:40:54

rainslash

usind analog stick and dpad at same time?

topic. i would like to be able to use the left analog stick simultaneously with the dpad depending on the situation. in some games, you move around the world in a 3D environment and the analog stick is better, but other times you are presented with a menu or whatnot and the dpad is preferred. i know the controller config does not support this, but i was wondering if there was any third party software that might allow me to map both the left analog stick and the dpad to the same functions so that desmume would recognize both inputs simultaneously?

sorry if this has already been asked or is not allowed, i did not see a search function in the forums and google failed me for the most part. anyway i have not yet found a solution. thanks!

#2 2020-04-19 22:03:05

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: usind analog stick and dpad at same time?

yes there are third party softwares. look for hotkey managers or gamepad emulators. I can't remember the one I used to recommend, my brain is bitrotting. joy2key, autohotkey.. i dont think either of those are most-used by emulator gamers, but I'm not sure. Anyway there are a plethora of options

Board footer