You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2019-11-27 00:35:38

fuzzfactory

DesMuMe running on Intel HD Graphics instead of my Nvidia Geforce Card

As the title says, Desmume is using the intel integrated graphics instead of my dedicated GPU. This is causing the emulator to run really slowly. Is there a fix for this?

#2 2019-11-27 00:52:06

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: DesMuMe running on Intel HD Graphics instead of my Nvidia Geforce Card

this topic should be covered in your computer's manual. Ask the vendor of the system or ask an internet support forum for your kind of computer. It isn't a desmume problem.

#3 2019-11-27 01:08:16

fuzzfactory

zeromus wrote:

this topic should be covered in your computer's manual. Ask the vendor of the system or ask an internet support forum for your kind of computer. It isn't a desmume problem.

No, this is a desmume problem. My GPU works perfectly with any other game or emulator (dolphin, ppsspp, pcsx2). I changed the nvidia configuration to run desmume with my GPU, and even right-clicked desmume.exe and selected run with GPU. It just won't work.

#4 2019-11-27 03:39:45

zeromus
Radical Ninja

It's not a desmume problem. Desmume doesn't choose what GPU to run on.
You might try changing config > display method to something else; the default setting may cause your GPU driver to make a poor choice.

#5 2019-12-15 01:12:48

fintogive
Website

fuzzfactory wrote:
zeromus wrote:

No, this is a desmume problem. My GPU works perfectly with any other game or emulator (dolphin, ppsspp, pcsx2). I changed the nvidia configuration to run desmume with my GPU, and even right-clicked desmume.exe and selected run with GPU. It just won't work.

go to device manager and disable your intel gpu driver  restart your computer and then desmume will default to the nvidia driver

Board footer