You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2018-04-18 09:35:34

fintogive
Website

disassembler crashes emulator (i think i know a solution)

i know you don't like working on this but can you at least fix a bug that stops it from crashing the emulator?  if more than one set of disassembler windows is open eventually the disassembler windows will not respond to actions  and eventually will crash the emulator.

i noticed if only one  set of disassembler windows are open it seems to work fine.  all i would like to see is a limit of only one set of disassembler windows opened at a time.  so if the disassembler is opened again in the tools menu instead of opening a new set of windows it simply brings the old set of windows to the front view.

#2 2018-04-18 18:14:46

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: disassembler crashes emulator (i think i know a solution)

the disassembler is garbage, but OK, I made it so only one pair of the garbage will open at a time

#3 2018-04-20 06:35:18

fintogive
Website

Re: disassembler crashes emulator (i think i know a solution)

zeromus wrote:

the disassembler is garbage, but OK, I made it so only one pair of the garbage will open at a time

Thank you.  I know its garbage but now its at least working garbage. it went from banana peel to tin can.  who originally made that tool anyways?  if you dont like working on it what about rewriting the code from scratch to give it its much needed basic functionality?  copy, edit, scroll.  Im sorry i sound like a broken record  but it just bothers be to no end.

we got this premium quality emulator that runs most DS game perfectly,  a perfect AR engine,  HD graphics and texture upscale,  and more recently outstanding AVI dumping.    and a mediocre rusted out disassembler. its like a high performance car with a huge scratch across it that can be seen 50 feet away. ive said it before id fix it myself if i knew how but i cant... 

I'll be glad to debug it for you and help in anyway i can.

Board footer