You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2018-02-27 15:46:25

Mr. Elbel

Work around in-game save to use Battle Subway in Pokemon White?

I'm trying to get an item that can only be purchased with BP from the Battle Subway in Pokemon White. I've had enough foresight to avoid issues with my saves in the past but I didn't think ahead enough to see this issue coming. It requires me to do an in-game save before riding the Subway and I believe it will continue to save between each battle as well. But it's giving me the whole 'its impossible to save' message.

I can ctrl+R it to the menu and erase the save file from there, but then how do I get back to my Desmume save file? Reloading the state just brings me back to where I was with it being impossible to save again. Of course, saving over the state after deleting the state from the startup menu will delete my progress. Am I just stuck with no Battle Subway now? Are my High Jump Kicks going to have to just hit without me getting the extra accuracy boost of a Wide Lens? Should I have thought more about this before starting this state?

I look forward to your scathing response to my idiocy. I'll just start buying X Accuracy in bulk...

#2 2018-03-01 06:17:31

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Work around in-game save to use Battle Subway in Pokemon White?

You're stuck. Next time don't ignore the warning you ignored saying this would happen.

Board footer