You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
WiFi not emulated and not supported!!
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2018-02-09 20:39:33

ProgrammingMan654

Raving Rabbids malfunctions

Hello. I have a problem with Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 and TV Party. In RRR2 Rodeo minigame is not loading textures for cow/pig and Rabbid. But TV Party got worser. Here's a chance of emulator crash when tapping red button on start and in Rabbid customizing Rabbid not appearing and after few seconds upper screen turns blue. Note I'm playing on Linux version downloaded from Synaptic Package Manager.

#2 2018-02-09 21:42:42

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Raving Rabbids malfunctions

We don't make Synaptic Package Manager version. We don't even know what version of desmume you're using--except that it's most likely very old by now.
Please find out which version of desmume you're using and provide more information about how to get to the affected scenes. But really, try to make a new build from the source hosted on github

#3 2018-02-09 22:02:18

ProgrammingMan654

Re: Raving Rabbids malfunctions

zeromus wrote:

We don't make Synaptic Package Manager version. We don't even know what version of desmume you're using--except that it's most likely very old by now.
Please find out which version of desmume you're using and provide more information about how to get to the affected scenes. But really, try to make a new build from the source hosted on github

I checked it out. It's 0.9 11-1.

Board footer