You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2017-09-11 13:49:48

sianamish

Desmume loading a Saved game from before but not last save

Hi,

So I'm playing harvest moon ds cute. I saved my game in the in game save last night, I think I was on spring 21 year 4 or something like that, so I loaded it up this morning and it's loading from the 9th of spring...
I tried loading from batery but the file that's there doesn't do anything.

Please help!

#2 2017-09-11 18:07:19

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Desmume loading a Saved game from before but not last save

I don't understand "loading from batery".
That you listed it separately from "loading" your "in the game save" makes me think you don't know what you're doing.
You've lost data. When you don't know what you're doing, every thing you do now increases the odds of the data being lost forever. You should have backed everything up immediately.

You most likely loaded an old savestate last night, and forgot about it.

#3 2017-09-11 21:08:34

sianamish

I save in the game, I rarely use save states because they're not secure. I have never had a problem with saving and loading in the game like you would do on a regular DS.
I saved on a save state last night, and saved in the game, the in game saves go to the file that says battery.
This morning I loaded the save state and tried to load the in game save and it sent me to the 8th of spring.

Anyway just played it over.

Also, if you want to help people I suggest learning how to word things better...other wise you can come off as rude to someone who is baffled and doing their best to explain what is happening smile

Last edited by sianamish (2017-09-11 21:11:29)

#4 2017-09-11 23:49:23

zeromus
Radical Ninja

you loaded the save state, and then tried to load the in game save? That's unusual. One typically boots the game and then loads the in game save, and it's impossible to do what you wrote because you can't exit back to the main menu to load the in game save from the savestate you took while in the midst of the main game engine.

Also, if you want help from people I suggest learning not to criticize the words they choose. But since you played it over I suppose you don't need help anymore.

Board footer