You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
WiFi not emulated and not supported!!
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2017-08-03 20:08:10

Growly

All saves lost

I had multiple different pokemon games saved, randomized and normal. All load up the game as if they have never been played before. This is the first time this has happened. To test I started a new game and saved it ingame, restarting the pc to see if the save stays, that save was lost also.

How do I fix this? Even if I don't get my old saves back I just want to play, save and not have to restart over everytime I turn off my pc.

#2 2017-08-03 21:56:20

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: All saves lost

learn to control the files on your system. we're not deleting them, your OS or security software is. they're the .dsv files. it's up to you to find out where they're going.
keep it simple: dearchive desmume to a folder on your desktop and do all work out of there. don't run from a zipfile. dont try to install it into program files.

#3 2017-08-04 11:04:31

Growly

I didn't say what deleted them, I just need help stopping it from happening. 
The folder is on its own not zipped and its not installed to program files, and all the .nds files are still there, all .dsv files are gone from the computer.
They were all in the Battery folder and now they aren't even on the computer.
If the dsv files are going after a computer shutdown what is the problem and how do I fix it. That's my question.

I've turned off all security programs and made save files as a test, they still get removed on PC reset

#4 2017-08-04 17:35:00

zeromus
Radical Ninja

your OS or security software is deleting them. not desmume. ask the web why your files are getting deleted. i suggested putting it in desktop. if you don't want to try it, that's up to you.

Board footer