You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2016-12-30 03:33:19

AsPoke3172

Save states was buggy!

Game name:- Random (or all games) [I am playing Digimon World DS for example]
Problems:- There are 2 problems here, just for save sates only!

Problem 1:- After using save states, the display show STRANGE NUMBERS (likes 1631016 slot), instead of "SAVED TO x SLOT" (x = any numbers).

Picture of working save states with name of slots are you using! Works on latest GIT (64 bit windows) and final SVN 5576 (both 32 bit and 64 bit windows).

Save_Slot_Good.png

Picture of buggy state states with strange numbers appear! Only on latest GIT (32 bit windows). If you select any slot numbers, it was show same numbers!
NOTE:- The number was showed are different depend on games. I don't know what this, because it likes winning LUCKY NUMBERS for gambling games!

Save_Slot_Show_Numbers.png

Problem 2:- Save states bugs between 32 bit and 64 bit for Windows (all version)

Just run Desmume 32 bit windows, play any games and save the games using both native game save and save state (any slots your want).
Then, quit Desmume 32 bit and run Desmume 64 bit windows. Play same games from 32 bit windows. This time, load at save states (any slot).
Results! Emulator was freeze! Quit emulator aftermath. Next, run Desmume 64 bit and play same game again. Use save state for save the game.
Quit Desmume 64 bit and run Desmume 32 bit. Play same game again and load a save state. You got error here!!!

Save_Slot_Bad.png

Same problem on final SVN 5576! Nothing happen on Desmume version 0.9.11 which you can save sates or load states between 32 bit and 64 bit.

That's all! 2 in 1 problem only for save states. Please fix it right now. About games, is was not only Digimon, but also for other games.
So, the results is emulator problem, not a games problem.

#2 2016-12-30 05:24:29

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Save states was buggy!

zzzz ill read your post after you edit it to not tell me when to fix it

Board footer