You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
WiFi not emulated and not supported!!
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2016-12-07 16:26:51

Aurorans

Desmume 9.11 Application Failed To Start.

I get an error message, 0xc00000007b. I placed Msvcr100 and Msvcp100 into SystemWow64 and System32, as well as placed them into the app's directory after recieving the error message that Msvcr and Msvcp could not be found, and ran into this stop code.

They were previously on my computer, but I had to perform a system recovery after I continuously encountered Blue Screens of Death when running Nox App Player. System Recovery fixed the problem, but now I've run into this new error. I was able to play Desmume on my computer before, but now, only 9.11 does not play, only 9.10 and below. I tried repairing and installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, but that did not fix the problem. .Net won't install either, either saying it's already installed, or poping up a command prompt and them exiting in an instant with nothing following afterwards.

Should I perform another system recovery? I'm pretty much out of options... Is there something I'm missing?

Note: I took the old WOW64 and System32 files from windows.old, and transfered them to the new location.

#2 2016-12-07 17:42:19

Aurorans

Re: Desmume 9.11 Application Failed To Start.

Hold on, I corrected it by installing every single Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package, starting from 2005, to 2015, which included Service Packages, Security Packages, and the like.

Board footer