You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2016-07-16 04:52:54

JuanSnow

Non-Unique PKMN B&W Crash

Hey Squad, I am new to the emulator world, and am in need of some help. I know that a metric-ton of us are having issues with PKMN black and white, and every topic I see is going unsolved. So here I am, I the following issue:

----- I can not, for the life of me, use my "Summary" option on my Pokemon team. I am at the beginning of the game, and watch as the game "hangs" every time I try to access the summary feature for my first Pokemon.

This is what I know:

----- I have not used a save state, so that cannot be the issue.
----- I have never cheated on DeSmuMe, or any emulator
----- I have not tweaked the original options for DeSmuMe very much at all. It's all just aesthetic tweaks like display size and what not.

Here are my specs:

----- I5-4690K 4.2 O.C
----- R9 390 Nitro
----- 8gb Ram
----- DeSmuMe .9.7 x64

Some of the settings I have turned on in the emulator:

3D: Softrasterizer and all of it's options
Emulator Settings: Enabled Advanced Bus Level Timing ONLY

Finally, I have to emphasize that I have not cheated, nor have I used a save-state.

Thanks for giving my post a view! I hope we can solve this issue, and help anyone lurking the site like I was.

#2 2016-07-16 05:02:28

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Non-Unique PKMN B&W Crash

I predict you have a hacked rom. Ask google how people with hacked roms are working around bugs caused by the hacked rom. Also I thought this problem was happening with black/white 2, not black/white. I doubt very much that we've gone for years now without there being a way to play b&w 1 or 2 on desmume.

#3 2016-07-16 05:28:25

JuanSnow

Re: Non-Unique PKMN B&W Crash

I'm not sure about the rom, but you're right about the game being Black and White 2! That was a typo.

Board footer