You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2015-12-02 15:51:45

justapasserby

Rune Factory 3 Hangs/freeze...

My game had a.....weird hang. i was playing it normally without any problem except lagging on some events but thats bearable. this one though is a bit weird. i cant no longer move my characters and the screen stop moving too when it reach date Fall 15 time: 05:06 pm. well the game have its own clock and it seems to hang definitely on that time. weirdly enough the sound still plays fine and unless its 05:06 and i enter the event on that day, it wont freeze. ok i dont know wether its called freeze or what because freeze shouldnt have any sound right?.

for those who play rune factory 3, maybe you remember this date is for the "Catching big fish event"

i've tried to reload my save data normally (not the save state/load state) and progress without entering the event, which results in everything is okay and fine. if i enter the event though it will hang/freeze under that particular time

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/961300-rune- … me-freeze/ this guy here have similar problem but different since i can talk to that particular character just fine. and this guy get it "everytime" unlike me

is it because the rom is bugged?

or is it because it happens to be my character birthdate as well so the game freeze because i enter 2 events?

help pls, tnx in advance

Last edited by justapasserby (2015-12-02 15:55:42)

#2 2015-12-02 16:48:24

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Rune Factory 3 Hangs/freeze...

load your save data normally and do progress through the event.

Board footer