You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2014-06-25 13:14:38

micmacaroni

Underground in Platinum

I've been searching around for a couple hours now for help about the underground in Platinum. I know that in Diamond and Pearl, it doesn't actually use WiFi so you can go underground in those versions, but in Platinum, it actually needs you to connect.

This originally wouldn't be a problem, but when i beat Gardenia (the 2nd gym leader) i went and got the explorer kit, and played underground for a couple of hours until I got bored. I never opened up the explorer kit until after I beat Crasher Wake (the 5th gym leader). There was a person in the house asking for blue shards, and I remembered that I could get it in the Underground, So i went in, but I got this message.

"A communication error has occured.

You will be returned to the title
screen.
Please press the A button."

I don't understand why it allowed me to enter in before, but not now (i have 7 badges now). I realize that everyone is focused on X and Y now, and barely anyone plays platinum anymore, but feedback will be appreciated!

#2 2014-06-25 15:48:20

findpkq

Re: Underground in Platinum

emulation settings- enable advanced bus-level timing

#3 2014-06-26 01:25:57

micmacaroni

Re: Underground in Platinum

oh wow, i never thought of that. I disabled that to gain speed. You're a genius, i never even mentioned the settings. thank you!!!

Board footer