You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2011-09-29 10:01:39

Fstarstruck

Harvest Moon DS Cute freezes

hi, I've been playing Harvest Moon Ds Cute on Desmume and its been working fine up until the night before the wedding, and suddenly every time I try and go to sleep the night before the wedding it freezes on a black screen. Can someone please help? Thanks

#2 2011-09-29 16:22:49

DottorLeo
DesMuMe Bug Catcher

Re: Harvest Moon DS Cute freezes

Fstarstruck wrote:

hi, I've been playing Harvest Moon Ds Cute on Desmume and its been working fine up until the night before the wedding, and suddenly every time I try and go to sleep the night before the wedding it freezes on a black screen. Can someone please help? Thanks

We need more information:

-Version of desmume that are you using
-Your O.S.

Are you using the (U) USA (J) Japanese or (K) Korean version?

Also are you using savestate? Try loading from a SAVEGAME (from ingame menu) and tell us if still there is this problem.

If the behaviour remain please upload your .dsv (the savegame) to a file host site, maybe you found an interesting bug smile

Do you want a better experience with DesMuMe? Do you have a problem with it? READ ME now!

#3 2011-09-29 16:51:37

Manivo
Awesome Possum

Also, have you ever used cheats during gameplay.

#4 2011-09-30 00:24:37

Fstarstruck

ahhh I tried saving with the save and reloading from the start with continue and it worked!! Id been lazy and used savegate and tried loading from there which didnt work. Thankyou so much haha Im sorry for your time smile thanks for the help

Board footer