You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2007-09-14 15:36:37

Aecio

Problem loading save states

So I was playing Phoenix Wright, and I saved the game file to my desktop. Now, when I open the emulator, I open the save state and the screen that I was at comes up. But now I can't press any buttons and if I try to reload the game or anything the emulator freezes.

#2 2007-09-19 17:59:44

game_maniac

Re: Problem loading save states

Well, I hope this topic isn't considered old by now, but I'm bumping it because I have the same problem.
I was deep into case 4, saved, and when I tried reloading it, the game freezed. For some reason, the bottom part seems unresponsive ( if you load the game while you're on the main menu, for instance, the bottom screen shows the new game option instead of the usual panel, but clicking it doesn't do anything).

I was hoping someone could help me get my save back, since replaying case 4 all over again by now would be a pain. sad

Thanks in advance.

Um, not to sound stupid or anything but what's castration? Is it like a food or something?" -vannypegasus, Pokémon board (6/14/05)

#3 2007-09-19 20:30:18

shash
Administrator

Can't you load from the regular save game? (I mean, the saved feature INSIDE the game, not savestates)

#4 2007-09-20 16:20:43

game_maniac

Yes, but whenever I tried saving within the game, it always said "saving failed", so my only option is to restart case 4 from the beginning, and I wanted to know if there was any way to get my save state back before doing that.

Um, not to sound stupid or anything but what's castration? Is it like a food or something?" -vannypegasus, Pokémon board (6/14/05)

Board footer