You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
WiFi not emulated and not supported!!
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2011-10-19 05:29:12

evilchadercheez

R4 cheat database integration

I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find exactly how to import an R4 cheat database.  I tried following the instructions on this site: http://pkmcodedepo.iblogger.org/main/ar … R4Data.htm  I have the updated usrcheat.dat file that I placed in the DeSmuME "Cheats" directory folder but when I go to specify the "Path Settings", my dialogue box doesn't have the same options under the cheats section (there are no options for "R4 cheats database" as shown in the picture on that site.  Even after starting the rom, when I go to Emulation, Cheats, List, nothing shows up in the Cheats List and when I click "Export..." (there is no "import" button) to try and access the database, I get a message stating "Error loading cheat database."  How can I load the R4 database?  It says on the wiki "enh: import cheats from R4 database" is one of the updated features for Release 0.9.7.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 2011-10-19 10:06:33

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: R4 cheat database integration

that screenshot says svn4020. are you using an svn version? svn versions arent supported, but its what it will take for you to import the r4 cheat database. consult emucr.com for svn builds or our faq for help on building them yourself.

#3 2011-10-20 00:43:04

evilchadercheez

Re: R4 cheat database integration

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me.  I knew there was something I was missing but I just couldn't seem to figure out exactly what it was.  I'll get one of the updated svn's and see if I can get it to work.  Thanks again! smile

Board footer