You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
WiFi not emulated and not supported!!
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2008-04-28 07:46:59

dallascowboy927

Need help getting games to run!

I just got Sonic Rush and The World Ends With You. Sonic Rush just brings up a black screen on DeSmuME and then says game data is corrupt.
The World Ends With You has a blank white screen and nothing else, it also notes that the Framerate is at 1. What could be the problem here, i tried both roms also with iDeaS and No$GBA. IDeaS wont respond for sonic rush, and TWEWY has the intro and music etc, but i cant get past the title screen no matter what i push or click lol. And for No$GBA, Sonic Rush: tells me it cannot read game data and to reinsert game cartridge which as you know is impossible to do with a rom lol and TWEWY: will do the the thing like when you first turn it on, it will say square enix and then go to licensed by nintendo, but then it goes black. Yet, surprisingly, Freshly picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (EU version) works perfectly (just a lil slow) on DeSmuME lol. Can someone please help me out with these compatibility problems? Thanks!

#2 2008-04-28 09:05:35

shash
Administrator

Re: Need help getting games to run!

"The world ends with you" seems to be incompatible, not much you can do about. Sonic Rush requires support for something in the 3D core which isn't done yet, thus you'll not get ingame any way you try, so both are incompatible on current public versions.

#3 2008-04-28 18:39:50

dallascowboy927

Re: Need help getting games to run!

Okay thanks! Ill keep the roms for possible future updates to the emulator.

Board footer