You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2023-02-27 17:30:43

bitterbutlr

Visual Glitch in Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost

hello again, I posted this a few months back, but the information offered to me didn't help. I am really worried about the game file and I'm unsure of what to do as I am not tech savvy at all. After updating desmume once, my game randomly started glitching? Not anything related to gameplay as far as I can tell. It's just glitching with the sprites. I can send pictures if that will help, but basically the mouths and eye's glitch, kind of leaving small spots of empty pixels? The pixels that are meant to fill in those empty spaces are appearing to the side of the characters as opposed to on them. In this report I'm copying, it says I'm not on the up to date version, which is true, as I downloaded the last version I recalled the game working on just to see if the update was the problem. I would really appreciate any help. I cannot find the place where I downloaded the ROM anymore, and if it turns out the game file itself is broken that will be very devastating. If it's something wrong with the emulator, I would also appreciate anyone willing to give me a walk through of how to fix it, as im autistic and vague instructions are extremely hard for me to understand. Someone said to stop using preloaded saves, but im also unsure of how to unistall them, and the english patch for the game comes preloaded. Thank you so so much!! If you need to contact me, all of my contacts outside of here are also under the same username!

[ BEGIN DESMUME TROUBLESHOOTING INFORMATION ]

App Version:  0.9.13 x64 SSE4.2+AVX2 (LLVM-Clang v13.1.6)
Operating System: macOS v12.6.3 (21G419)
Model Identifier: MacBookPro14,2
ROM Name: KUROSHITSUJI
ROM Serial: NTR-C64J-JPN

Emulation Speed: 1.00x
Auto Frame Skip: NO
SLOT-1 Device Type: Retail (Auto)
SLOT-2 Device Type: Auto
Advanced Bus-Level Timing: YES
Rigorous 3D Rendering Timing: NO
CPU Emulation Engine: Interpreter
Use Game-Specific Hacks: YES
External BIOS: NO
External Firmware: NO
GPU - Scaling Factor: 1x
GPU - Color Depth: 18-bit
3D Renderer - Engine: SoftRasterizer (HighResColor=YES, LineHack=YES, FragmentSamplingHack=NO, ThreadCount=Automatic)
3D Renderer - Enable Textures: YES
3D Renderer - Texture Deposterize: NO
3D Renderer - Texture Scaling Factor: 1x
3D Renderer - Edge Marking: YES
3D Renderer - Fog: YES
Video - Output Engine: macOS Metal GPUFamily2_v1 (Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 650)
Audio - Output Engine: macOS Core Audio Sound Interface
Audio - Advanced SPU Logic: YES
Audio - Sound Interpolation Method: Cosine
Audio - Sound Synchronization Method: "N" Sync Method

Cheats: NO

#2 2023-02-27 20:01:38

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Visual Glitch in Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost

You posted it a few months back, but didn't reference it here. You posted the same thing on sourceforge, but didn't reference either of them. If you are going to post in three places, make it three materially different places instead of twice on one "official forum desmume" website and once more on "one of two official bugtrackers for desmume" such as for instance a "elementary how to use emulator" community forum.

#3 2023-02-27 20:44:33

bitterbutlr

Re: Visual Glitch in Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost

I really do apologize, I didn’t realize they were directly connected as I am very unfamiliar with all of this! I am trying to find that forum. Thank you for your help and patience with me!

Board footer