You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2021-04-16 00:01:53

pekuhn0

Screen 180 degree rotation really fast - SoulSilver - Mac

I read the FAQs and I understand that SoulSilver isn't supported; I also checked the Knowledgebase and didn't see anything like what I'm experiencing. I would also like to preface this by stating I am not great with computers, and this is my first forum post ever!

Anyways, before I started my game I had a strange visual glitch that appeared at the game menu where both screens would alternate being upside-down and right-side-up so fast that it looks like an inverted image of the screen overlayed on the regular screen. I managed to fix this issue by going Preferences > Emulation > Toggle off Use Game-Specific Hacks.

After I saved and logged back in hours later the same visual bug keeps happening. It's rapidly switching from inverted to not and I can't figure out how to fix this problem. The first fix doesn't seem to work this time. I would appreciate any help with this issue or if anyone has any suggestions to try. Thank you.

#2 2021-04-16 19:30:21

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Screen 180 degree rotation really fast - SoulSilver - Mac

never heard of this happening before in the history of desmume. but if you are using savestates, ANYTHING can happen. so stop using savestates.

Board footer