You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2016-08-04 20:36:12

LittleBlackSheep

ROMs lag often...is this something I can fix?

When playing my ROM for White 2, I encounter some degree of lag most of the time. At the beginning of the game it was pretty clear, but now I can't open the ROM without my avatar walking slowly or hearing slow background music. The first time I opened a ROM on DeSmuME, Pokemon White, I had little to no problem with this sort of thing. The second time, with a HeartGold ROM, had a similar problem, but I'd decided it was enough that I could ignore it. Now, with the third ROM being played and the second one to experience lag, I'm trying to figure out if this is a problem with DeSmuME, the place where I downloaded the ROMs, or if I'm doing something that is causing the lag. Thank you for your time!

#2 2016-08-04 20:58:29

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: ROMs lag often...is this something I can fix?

different games run at different speeds. your system is weak. this forum had a sticky 'read the faq before posting'. the faq contains speedup tips. did you read the faq?

#3 2016-08-04 21:52:49

LittleBlackSheep

Re: ROMs lag often...is this something I can fix?

I apologize, I'm new and didn't pause to read the faq before launching into this. I'm sure this isn't the first time you've had to deal with a user like me; sorry about that and thanks for the reminder.

Board footer