You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
WiFi not emulated and not supported!!
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2015-11-06 17:11:27

kasukhi

Hello, new user here.

I having a problem with this message appearing everytime a try to save in any game(more precisely, everytime a press Shift OR click on a number to select a savestate) it doesen't matter what i'm playing, at some point the emulator start spamming this message, and the only thing i can do, is closing DeSmuME and Re-opening.

Is there some way i can fix this problem?

Add. Information: *My Version is 0.9.10 (86x)
*If a Minimize the Window or Click in one of the options like *File* *View* *Config* etc... The message will stop spamming and will disappear, and when i put back in the game, the message starts spamming again.

Printed the problem cause he won't appear in a Screenshot:
n63lhh.png

(Sorry for bad english.)

#2 2015-11-06 22:06:08

zeromus
Radical Ninja

Re: Message: *Stylus Pressure to 100%* Spamming on DeSmuMe

You have a problem nobody's been able to understand or fix. Somehow the keyboard input to desmume flakes out and triggers hotkeys nonstop. When that happens you can unplug your keyboard and plug it back in and it might fix it. Rebooting will fix it.
Thanks for mentioning that it happens when you press shift. That might be useful information.. for someone someday.. if they can ever debug this.

#3 2015-11-18 00:48:27

kasukhi

Additional Info(for someone if they can ever debug this)

*I use a notebook, so i can unplug the keyboard, like mentioned above.
*This problem happens if i'm AFK and the screen goes black, when i go back and move something, spam start.
*Open ANY Window(like Config Song, Config Hotkeys, options, etc...) inside the Emulator makes the message stop.
*I play other games, and this "mess of commands" don't happend, even if i hold OR press shift many times.
*I Don't use any other emulators besides desmume.
*Pressing CAPS LOCK sometimes will makes the message spam
*Let the Window in a second "layer" will makes the message spam
*Let the Window in a second "layer" will makes the message STOP. (Then Start Again when in "main layer")
*Stoping the mouse about something(So That white square pops explaining things) will make the spam both Begin AND Stop.

Conclusion: Anything that makes the emulator go to a "second plan" will make the spam bug, Begin AND Stop.

(Sorry for bad english again.)

Last edited by kasukhi (2015-11-18 00:50:03)

#4 2015-11-18 03:19:10

zeromus
Radical Ninja

thanks again for all the information. the problem is still baffling. Yes, I've never seen it on any program except desmume. it's definitely a desmume bug.

#5 2017-04-12 02:16:25

josh_lawliet

I had the same problem, and i could fix it by changing the hotkey configuration, because, for some reason i ignore, it was changed. There you'll see that in the box belonging to increase stylus pressure the key will be set to SHIFT. Just change it to something else and that's it (i changed it to 9). At least that worked for me. Hope it helps tongue

Board footer