You are not logged in.

Read the FAQ and Knowledge Base before posting.
We won't make a 3DS/2DS emulator.

#1 2008-10-12 02:09:59

Hakazi

Problem with getting roms to load on DeSmuME

Hello

As the title to the posts suggests, I am having difficulties getting roms to load on DeSmuME. I am facing the same problem that the member isa is facing as described in the post "screen doesn't show up." When I try to load a rom, I receive a blank white screen.

The rom I am trying to load is Pokemon Diamond. I have downloaded this rom from several rom sites to make sure it was not the rom providing the issue.

I am using a PC with a Windows XP x64 OS. I don't know if that would cause an issue with the emulator software.

If anyone could give me some feedback I would greatly appreciate it.

#2 2008-11-12 00:40:23

xhudaman

Re: Problem with getting roms to load on DeSmuME

Hello

As the title to the posts suggests, I am having difficulties getting roms to load on DeSmuME. I am facing the same problem that the member isa is facing as described in the post "screen doesn't show up." When I try to load a rom, I receive a blank white screen after it flashes black 3 or 4 times.

The rom I am trying to load is the legend of zelda phantom hourglass. I have downloaded this rom from several rom sites to make sure it was not the rom providing the issue.

I am using a PC with a Windows XP x64 OS. I don't know if that would cause an issue with the emulator software.

If anyone could give me some feedback I would greatly appreciate it. sad xhudaman

Last edited by xhudaman (2008-11-12 00:41:47)

#3 2008-11-12 01:02:30

shash
Administrator

Re: Problem with getting roms to load on DeSmuME

No piracy here, dump your own games.

Board footer